Thousands of people drive by our billboard along I-59 near Exit 85 every day. So, whether your business is in Ellisville, Laurel, or Hattiesburg, this is the perfect spot for visibility!
This is a full color digital LED billboard with ads rotating every 8 seconds. It is a very affordable, high traffic area visible from the top of the hill heading into Laurel and has a LONG read time. We once clocked a 48-second read time at 80 mph. Couple that with a daily traffic count of 28,000 and you have a prized location!
Benefits of advertising at this location:
- Can have multiple ads running in rotation, as many as three ads per month
- Keep your ads fresh, easily changing them; trying different marketing messages until you get results
- No installation or vinyl charges. Your money goes straight to the advertising
- No competition with any other advertisement for the driver’s attention
- Visible night and day
Note: Nearby businesses include Ellisville State School, Jones County Junior College, Howard Technology Park, and the GE Aviation plant.
Find other digital billboards in Mississippi using our billboard locator.
- Address: 72 Technology Blvd
- Area: Ellisville, MS
- Type: LED Digital Billboard
- Company: Capturion Network, LLC
- View Direction: Northbound
- Daily Traffic Count: 32,000
- Billboard Size: 14'H x 48'W
- Daily Effective Circulation (DEC): 44,160
- Latitude: 31.580846
- Longitude: -89.241622
- Face ID: CNL105NBR / CNS106SBR (VINYL)
- Radius: Interstate 59, Ellisville, MS 39437, USA
- Seconds per Spot: 8
- 4-Week Rate: $500 Ad every other min / $1,000 Ad every min
- Availability: Yes
- Illumination: Yes
- Weekly Impressions: Per Silver Spot – 26,782 - Per Gold Spot - 53,564